As a small business or non-profit organization, you need to make sure that you hire an accountant who can handle all areas of your accounting and bookkeeping workloads. You need a Full-Charged Accountant who has the experience to handle all your books daily under the supervision of your assigned CFO.
What is included:
- Initial Company Books Set-up or Conversion by our CFO*
- Assigned Accountant to handle company daily workloads (A/P, A/R, Bankrec etc.)
- CFO Support to Owner and Supervision of Assigned Accountant
- Prepare Accounting Controls and Procedures Manual
- Yearly Budget Setup, Financial Review and Compilation by CFO
- SmartVault Document Management Software to attach documents to QuickBooks
- Corporate Tax Returns Preparation for your organization
- Individual Tax Returns Preparation for one Owner
- 24/7 online access to Company Books and Clients Portal
- Accounting and Data Center Support during business hours
* Additional implementation fee applies if we need to set-up your books or no back-up of current-company-data is available.