FUNCTIONS: Under limited supervision, assist the CFO in performing multiple duties related to Client’s Accounting functions within established deadlines.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare, record, and process accounts payable and cash disbursements.
- Prepare, record, and process accounts receivable and cash receipts.
- Prepare allocations for indirect expenses and revenue items as needed.
- Perform monthly bank reconciliations.
- Prepare and process payroll and deductions schedules.
- Assist in the posting of accounts to the General Ledger
- Prepare Cash Disbursements
- Prepare Payroll Journal Entries
- Review open invoice reports; follow up with a schedule of payments or adjustments.
- Assist CFO or Controller with the year-end financial pre-audit engagement.
- Maintain required records, reports, and files in an organized manner.
- Perform other related duties as directed within the project guidelines established.
BS Degree in accounting or equivalent education/experience. Minimum two years previous accounting experience. Demonstrated communication and organization skills. Computer literacy preferred. Good knowledge of QuickBooks a plus.
Send your resume to: email@example.com